How To Grow Your Business With Pinterest
Pinterest is a website that allows users to visually share and discover new interests by posting (known as ‘pinning’ on Pinterest) images or videos to their own or others’ boards (i.e. a collection of ‘pins,’ usually with a common theme) and browsing what other users have pinned.
Pinfinite = Pinterest + Infinite.
Pinfinite Growth is a signature course created by Melyssa Griffin. It’s about optimizing your Pinterest presence to increase traffic, sign-ups and sales to your blog or website.
Melyssa Griffin is just simply adorable and she is a thorough, detailed teacher. She is extremely excited about what she does, and she really cares about her customers and audience.
Melyssa used to be an English teacher and she started a blog as a side hustle. Very soon she quit her job, as her blog was making more money than her profession. But then she had to tackle her next challenge: How to set up her business in such a way that she doesn’t need to spend all her time working in her business? Because what’s the point of making money if you don’t have the time to spend it?
Therefore she worked out her own system on how to use Pinterest effectively for business and fine tuned her method over time.
Using Pinterest for marketing literally tripled her blog’s traffic. She got 30,000 email subscribers in twelve months.
There are a lot of misconceptions about Pinterest. Here are just two of them that you should get rid of:
- Pinterest is actually not just a site for women where they can share their recipes.
- Pinterest is not a social media platform. In fact using it as social media is going to get you no results… Find out how to get results on Pinterest with real Pinterest marketing.
In reality, Pinterest is an extremely effective tool for generating traffic and new subscribers to your website, if you know how to use it.
One of my first Pinterest revelations was that the items I’m pinning should be meant for my audience… and not for myself. Putting up all the Star Wars stuff was just useless… I don’t even look at them, ever.
Is Pinterest Marketing For You?
- If you are 100% in love with Pinterest, it’s for you. If you have heard about it but never explored it, it’s time to do so, simply because it works and not everyone is doing it yet. This is the right time to get in.
- Do you have a lot of blog posts? To have explosive growth on Pinterest, you need to pin A LOT. So the more blog posts you have to pin, the better.
- Do you intend to get subscribers and make money from your blog? If you don’t want to monetize your blog, you don’t really need to grow its traffic. If it’s just a hobby, don’t worry about it. But if you want to make your blog into a business, you cannot overlook the power of Pinterest.
- Are you sick of seeing bloggers brag about the visitors coming to their site from Pinterest, while you don’t even know what Pinterest is? Isn’t it so annoying?
- Have you researched HOURS of Pinterest material on Google and not gotten anywhere?
Pinfinite Growth Highlights
It’s important to know that Pinfinite Growth is not just a one time class that you go through then finish. It’s a business resource. It’s a Pinterest business strategy resource that you can come back to again and again as different parts of it become more relevant to you. It’s updated frequently by Melyssa as Pinterest changes, so the information is reliable.
Pinfinite Growth is broken down into manageable sections so you can work on the course even for a short time each day. Each section of the course is video-oriented so you can even watch it while on the bus to work. Most videos are 5-20 minutes in length and just long enough to get the point across but short enough that you won’t become bored.
- How to use Pinterest for business
- Grow your e-mail list with Pinterest without having to put in all the work
- Can you imagine your pin being seen by a million people?
- How to organize your Pinterest boards
- How to name your boards
- How to get your pins seen
- How to create pins that convert
- Different Pinterest marketing ideas, professional templates
- How to use Pinterest’s smart feed to get your pins shown at the top of the feed.
- How to use keywords on Pinterest to attract the right people
- How to use Pinterest for your blog
- Learn a proven Pinterest system to get more subscribers for free
- Learn creative ways to display pins
- Start seeing major growth within 30 days
Instead of talking about it more, I want to invite you to a free webinar by Melyssa, where she gives you more details about Pinterest that you can use right now to increase your Pinterest traffic for free.
“The great reviews I read convinced me that the course was worthwhile and I now fully agree. Pinfinite Growth taught me to rethink how I was using Pinterest and the course is full of techniques to help make you an expert pinner. It was just the Pinterest “reset” button I needed.”
“I took her course only about 1 month into blogging, which I was worried was too early. I couldn’t have been more wrong. The earlier the better with her course! It doesn’t just teach you about Pinterest. It teaches you how to build your blog, a brand, your vision, and your audience. I know that it’s an investment, especially when you maybe haven’t made any money blogging yet. But, you end up saving yourself a TON of time. Time that you would otherwise spend reading online, trying to figure out branding, traffic building, list building, and social media on your own. Not to mention, there is a LOT of bad information out there. So you need to ask yourself what’s more valuable: money or time. If you’re serious about entrepreneurship and the potential that building something on your own holds for you, than your answer should almost always be time.”
“I talked here about how I tripled my traffic and made over $1000 from the blog in one month alone. Since then (since that was quite awhile ago), I’ve doubled that traffic, and I’m making a lot more than $1000 per month from CUR. In just over six months, my blog traffic has nearly 6x’ed, and it just keeps growing.
“While there are a whole slue of tactics and methods I’ve used over the past few months to significantly step up and grow, one tool in particular has helped me capitalize upon the normal growth and really blossom with it. Pinfinite Growth.”