So you just spent your last three weeks setting up this beautiful site…
You did everything the big gurus told you to do…
A lot of sweat to write all that amazing content…
Your site is all optimized for SEO…
Nothing happens.Your beautiful site is like a morgue.
Been there, done that.
I followed the gurus’ directions and I couldn’t make enough money even to pay my credit cards.
- This is a no-hype book. Hype is an attempt to make up for the lack of data or lack of trust.
- It doesn’t have any upsells. Just his book.
- It doesn’t have any additional crappy bonuses to disperse you. You only need this one book. If you are serious about what you are doing, you will be reading this book over and over and using it for a while.
- It is not generic or re-hashed information. Many articles give you generic information that is basically OK, but they are missing the vital details that make it work.
- It’s not about SEO which takes a long time to work.
- It’s not about past techniques that don’t work any more.
I was there in 2007 and spun articles that were syndicated to hundreds of sites that had attached article directories and this way I got my site to the first page of Google. But such methods don’t work any more, even though I still find books advocating use of such methods. They are the past.
It is not your fault that you cannot get traffic.
You have been mislead.
Let me break this down for you a bit further, so you understand and can avoid the same mistake.
Everything you can read today about website traffic is based on a few pillars:
While you should do SEO as a normal activity while building your site, it’s only mentioned here and there that this will take at least several months to land you any traffic, if you do everything perfectly and didn’t misjudge competition.
For SEO to work fast, you would need to point 5-10 links to your site from the home pages of sites like Forbes.com, CBS.com. You are most likely not in the position to do that, otherwise you wouldn’t be reading this.
But what are you going to do in the meantime? Just wait?
2. Guest Writing
I am including in this guest posting, forum comments, and any other strategies that includes writing on a site different than yours.
It’s true that these work. The problem is that you have a lot of variables and it is not explained how to do it correctly. The information you get is too generic to use.
This method is usually listed as a link-building method. It has limited value in link building, however, if done correctly, it can be a killer traffic generating method.
3. Use your mailing list
Last time I checked, new start-ups have no mailing lists and it takes some skill to build your list up.
You need methods that are designed for a site with no traffic and no resources. You need to be able to get through the starting period where your site has no traction yet and make it work anyways.
4. Use social media
This works well if you know where to go and what to do. Twitter followers, Facebook friends are vital. But the information you normally get on this is too generic to use.
5. Paid advertising
While this could give you instant traffic, I am sure you read horror stories of people who set up a campaign and the next day they logged into their account to see that they spent $100 with no sales…
While you can use all the above, you need something solid and inexpensive that brings you traffic from day 2 or 3 and it doesn’t die off.
So forget about all that stuff and everything you learned about traffic generation.
It is not going to work for you and you are most probably not going to figure out by yourself how to to get consistent traffic that satisfies your traffic needs.
So then how do you get traffic?
The answer is super simple, the implementation is a bit more difficult and has a lot more to it. This is what my book is about.
YOU GET TRAFFIC FROM PEOPLE WHO ALREADY HAVE TRAFFIC.
All the above methods try to capitalize on this principle, but they fail because there is a flaw in the implementation.
- SEO – You are supposed to get traffic from Google. Google already has traffic, right?
- Guest writing – You are supposed to write on a high traffic place where your link forwards some of that traffic.
- Mailing list – If someone would send your promo to their mailing list, you will get traffic from there. Again, they already have traffic.
- Social media – Again, there is already traffic there.
- Paid advertising – Obviously there is already tons of traffic there, that’s why you can buy it.
So all these methods are in the vicinity of the above principle. The reason they fail is
- Information too generic to use
- Outdated information from earlier times
- The vital details that would make it work are missing
- The same re-hashed information about SEO and keywords that takes too long to work and in the meantime you starve to death.
Since very few people have this know-how and they are probably not going to share everything with you, you are doomed to trial and error, wasting your time, and eventually to failure in 95 percent of all cases.
81 percent of all blogs don’t EVER make $100.
The good news is that you don’t need to be one of them. You can learn the know-how of getting traffic right when you start.
This will save you a lot of time at your startup and you can start making money once you set up your site. And you will not need to spend a penny on traffic if you don’t want to.
As a rule, when you start a business, there is always some cost.
At least you have to put work in, and time is money.
You can optimize your sign-up funnel in such a way that it only requires a very small amount or no upfront money to start. It’s your choice.
You send the traffic your squeeze page to build up your e-mail list.
Then you sell these people low-ticket items.
You can do your research, but the reason why this works is simple, it has two factors.
- The $5-$35 price range is where people make impulsive buying decisions. A certain percentage will buy your offered product.
- It is all based on math. It’s called conversion rate. If you get 10,000 visitors to your sign-up page, and we calculate a very low, 0.1% conversion rate, that is 10 sales. Let’s say you get a $10 commission for each, that is $100 dollars. You paid $30 for the $10,000 visitors.
Now here is the twist:
You can take the money that you got from this and you can REINVEST it into more traffic.
This way you get an infinite flow of traffic with no additional cost. (You do need a great sales copy and a great product.)
This will build your list and then you will be able to use your list to sell higher ticket items, that’s where your real profits will come in. Real profits come from repeated higher priced sales on you back end.
Now that I told you the generic information on how this works, you can do two things.
- 1. You can go and spend your next three-four weeks figuring out the details of how to do it.
- You can save the work and buy my e-book where I already figured all the details out.
Does this really work?
One thing is sure, you are currently in a sales funnel based on this exact system, you can judge on your own experience. The top marketers are using this strategy.
This is what you get and what you don’t get in the New Website Traffic System:
I am not going to show you how to build your site or your web pages, that is a different course.
I will show you the sources to get traffic from. This is regular traffic that is redirected to your site from high-traffic sites.
- I will share you a way to get your first 10,000 visitors for free. This would already bring you the money back that you paid for this book. If you factor that in, you are basically getting this book for free, and the 10,000 visitors may bring you back enough money to continue your advertising.
- You will get a social media traffic trick that is simple, doesn’t cost you anything and can get you started.
- I will show you how to get traffic from people who have traffic.
- I will give you a simple autoresponder series that you can modify for your product.
- I will show you how the autoresponder that I use that is free until you exceed a certain number of subscribers, so you only pay when you are already making money.
- I will show you how to set up an opt-in page for free that looks good.
- I will show you how you can find affiliate programs to promote.
- I will give you some directions on how you can sell your own digital products.
- I am not going to show you how to write an e-book, but I will show you how you can display it for sale with no upfront cost. The book is not stored on your server, so no strain on your hosting. You only pay when a copy is sold.
- I will show you where you get low-cost paid traffic, so you won’t have to pay a fortune on Adwords.
I am giving you a complete system and most of the tools contained in my book are free tools, so there is not much you can lose.
If you follow the instructions, you will get daily visitors at no cost and you will have the chance to convert them into subscribers of your list. That experiment alone brings you back the price of this book, and your site is not going to be dead like a morgue!