Human Proof Designs: Help With Problems To Start An Affiliate Site From Scratch
If you ever built a new website from scratch then you know that it is a lot of work. If you are a newbie, it is more than just work. It’s a whole research process and learning curve on how to do it. Additionally, there are too many points where it can go wrong.
- First, you need to pick a profitable niche. If you mess this up, the hundreds of hours of work you put into your website will lead to nothing and you just wasted all that time.
- The next point of possible failure is keyword research. Even if you have a profitable niche, the wrong keywords will ruin your chances of success.
- Lack of training. If you never built a successful site, chances are you are not going to figure it out without help. Do you know how to build links, how to do SEO, how to drive traffic? Courses like that can cost a fortune…
- The next point is trying to do it all by yourself. What happens if you get stuck? How are you going to get help?
- Content creation is a lot of work, you may not have time for it while having a full-time job.
- And, the worst of all, you will only find out in more than 6 months’ time if all the work you put into building your niche affiliate site was worth it or not.
Beginners usually have a problem picking a profitable niche and to build a site from scratch. The subject itself is already tricky and there is a lot of false information floating around.
What can you do? You have two choices. You may try to figure it out by yourself and be ready to fail… Or you can have one built for you by experts.
Cookie-cutter Websites Don’t Work
When I say built-for-you websites, I don’t mean the so-called “turn-key” websites. Turnkey ready to use sites don’t work. They are made in a cookie-cutter way with the same template and many times even with the same articles. Stay away from those unless you will rewrite all the articles.
Yes, buying such a site is a cheap solution (you can get one for $35 or so on eBay and on other sites) and this will cut out your problem if you don’t know how to set up a WordPress blog from scratch. However, you will need to replace/upgrade all the content and you will have no guide on how to make your site drive in traffic and make sales.
I personally tried buying such a site before. It looked good, but I had no idea what to do with it. All the “promotion” tips I got with it was outdated crap, like telling me to write articles on article directories that had been downgraded by Google several years ago.
In any case, take it into consideration that you will need a workable system along with your website.
Now I am going to show you the REAL ready-made affiliate websites.
Warning: This is NOT a get-rich-quick plan. And it is not free. If that’s what you expect, you should close this page right now. Having a website is only a part of success. When you get your site, you will need to keep putting work into it. But you will get a headstart and expert help. This applies to every niche.
These ready-made sites are built by my friend Dom Wells and his HPD team. The sites are built to make money with affiliate marketing: your visitors are sent to a merchant site (usually Amazon, but can be others), and when they buy a product, you earn a commission.
This is what you get:
- 1. A pre-researched profitable niche.
This means you don’t need to spend time on niche research and you have guarantee that your niche is profitable. Their research team is constantly looking for profitable niches. You just pick the one you like. If you already have a niche, you can ask the Human Proof Designs team to research it for you and build a website for you. They make sure there is a demand for that niche and that competition is not high.
- 2. Done-for-you keyword research.
Their researchers find the best keywords that will get your articles ranking and sales happening. They also let you select from several possible domain names.
- 3. Done-for-you content creation.
Their team creates original and unique content that is user- and search engine-friendly. You get a 2,500 word home page and 8,000 words of content total.
- 4. Unique design
Each affiliate site has its unique design with a premium WordPress theme and includes all needed plugins (even non-free ones). They never sell the same design to another person. This includes premium images.
- 5. Fully SEO optimized pages.
- 6. Reasonable price.
- 7. They provide you with complete training (lifetime access to their increasing video library) on what to do once the site is turned over to you. A six-month detailed plan, social media, content writing, outsourcing, plugins, link building, getting traffic, getting your first sale, etc.
- 8. Free tech support and e-mail support
- 9. Private Facebook group
- 10. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Their policy is simple… If you’re not happy, they’re not happy. No fine print. If anything wrong, you can reach out to their awesome support team and they will do everything to make it right. You get support as long as you need it.
- 11. Premium features: If you get the premium package, they also set up your social media pages, give you a logo and extra content.
The prices are extremely reasonable and if you are able to invest into this, it will definitely be your best internet marketing investment.
As I said before, there is still a lot of work when you get the website, it’s not a let’s get rich quick scheme. However it is a great shortcut to give you a jumpstart.
Can You Make Money With Amazon Affiliate Sites?
Human Proof Designs builds Amazon affiliate niche websites.
At the beginning I was skeptical myself of the profitability of using Amazon as an affiliate program, as the commissions are usually 4-10 percent, the cookie expiration time is only 24 hours, and I have read a few reviews that were arguing that you can’t build links to such sites, as they contain reviews, and you can’t make real money out of them.
Now, I am not saying that you will make this kind of money/visitors overnight, but look what you can get out of such a website if you do this correctly. This should handle all your doubts.
This is the most interesting Amazon affiliate website that I have ever seen. These guys gather up the coolest gadgets and oddities from Amazon and around the web to showcase on their website. This site uncovers the cool, often hidden, things of the internet and people click on one of the Amazon Affiliate links to check it out in the Amazon store. I would say people would rarely buy these gag gifts and fun gadgets, but any shopping they do within the cookie expiration date gets a commission. ThisIsWhyIAmBroke works with more than just Amazon, but it’s one of their biggest revenue sources. And guess what, they make over $20K a month just from Amazon. They have 2.40M monthly visitors
Founded: Feb 2013
This site was sold for $25,000 recently and was covered in the success story with Dom Wells. If you take a look at the backlink profile, you’ll notice that there are a LOT of gray hat (i.e. spammy) backlinks.
Traffic is estimated to be 3,100 to 20,200 per month.
This is an interesting review website that looks more like a magazine. This definitely helps give it some more credibility. They take a different approach, rather than writing long content, they focus on video reviews to show people the product they’re testing, racking in 2.3 million monthly viewers. This is incredibly valuable for people willing to buy, but want to see the product in a video demo before purchasing.
This website doesn’t even look good, actually it looks horrible. There is only a small dog on their homepage. But they have 1.30M visitors per month…
This is a great combination of a review site and something everyone loves. New parents have a lot of confusion when they bring a new baby into the world. BabyGearLab solves these problems by reviewing baby stuff and helping parents understand it and buy it. This site has been around since 2011 helping parents through the impossible decisions of what is best for your baby. They have 234K visitors.
How HPD Works
- You can pick a site from their niche list (see photo above) or tell them to build a site on any topic you choose.
- The main difference between Human Proof Designs and other similar services is that each site they make is completely unique. It’s not just “turn-key sites” I warned against previously. The design is unique, and also the articles are unique. They are written by Dom’s team of professional writers.
- EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM…. or the Best Niche – you can sign up to get notified, plus you will get special offers!
- Potential profit calculation.
How Long It Takes
Here is a typical timeline for getting your site ready:
- You buy the site
- You get contacted in 24 hours
- In 2-3 days you get the domain name sorted out and registered.
- The content and site setup takes around 4 weeks to create
How Much Is This Worth?
- Content – $400
- Premium Theme – $75
- Premium Plugins:
- EasyAzon Pro ( the quickest way to create Amazon affiliate links from within your WordPress post editor) – $47
- Thrive Content Builder (Create Eye-Catching Layouts & Landing Pages) – $67
- Thrive Leads (Skyrocket Your Email List) – $67
- Gravity Forms (a full featured contact form plugin) – $37
- BackupBuddy (to easily backup WordPress, to restore or move WordPress to a new host or domain) – $80
- Beautiful Premium Images – $20
- Domain Name – $10
- On-Site Search Engine Optimization – $50
- Keyword Research – $100
- WordPress set-up – $50
If you add this all up, it easily comes out to over $1,000, so you save a lot of money.
Please note that hosting is not included in this price.
These niche sites usually start producing income in 3-6 months. Of course this depends on the niche to a large degree and also how much time and effort you put in after you take the site over.
Additional Human Proof Design Services
When you launch a completely new site, it usually takes at least 6 moths to see rankings and traffic. Google has for quite a while kept new sites in a “sandbox”. A search engines’ main goal is to provide the visitors with high quality information and websites. A brand new website can’t be trusted right away. If Google sees that you’re consistently adding quality content, they start ranking you.
Human Proof Designs aged websites are at least 6 months old. They register a domain, build a website and keep adding content to it for a few months. Once the website is well indexed and ranked, you can buy it.
This is the fastest option to seeing income from a niche website. They are aged, ranked and already getting traffic. Of course aged sites come with a much higher price tag at $1,497.
Writing content is vital, but it’s a lot of work. If you are just starting with your affiliate website then you need to write a lot. Some people are not good at writing and others have no time for it. Human Proof Designs write high quality articles for you for $20 per article. Each article is 1,000 words long, SEO and visitor friendly and is written by native English speakers. They have a minimum order of 10 articles. If you buy more, the price goes down.
Human Proof Designs also sells niche keyword packs. When they research a niche, the end result is a list of useful keywords for that niche, with number of monthly searches. You also get the top 100 selling products in Amazon for this niche and the competition keyword report for 3 sites in the niche. If you want to do such keyword research yourself, you need to put in a lot of time and pay for a keyword tool. (E. g. SEMrush costs $99 per month). You save a lot with the keyword packs at only $49. A keyword pack can be sold to up to 10 customers.
How to Build Amazon Sites and Make Money from Affiliate Marketing (Free Course)
Includes the following: How to research and validate niche ideas, the different content types for Amazon sites, the exact site structure, how to build backlinks.
Get high profile promotion with a press release when you launch your site.
If you want to purchase ready-made niche websites then I do recommend Human Proof Designs. They have so far created over 1100 affiliate sites, written 26,000 articles and researched 45,000 keywords. If you are a beginner, this service is valuable to you. Not only do they give you a site with a profitable niche, they also help you and guide you along the way. As we see a large number of newbies failing, this is extremely important.
They had clients that signed up with absolutely zero knowledge and ended up making money with their affiliate niche websites.